I’m thrilled to share the Moon’s Ramadan Teacher’s Guide. This guide was created by Marcie Colleen, a former teacher with a BA in English Education from Oswego State and a MA in Educational Theater from NYU.
Inside the Guide
- English Language Arts (ELA)
- Reading Comprehension
- A Ramadan Timeline
- Writing Activities
- Write the Scene
- Wish You Were Here ~ Postcards from All Over
- Language Activities
- Spot the Alliteration
- Moon Grows Fuller ~ Point of View
- The Language of Ramadan
- New Vocabulary: Peace
- A Geometric Moon Collage
- Henna Body Art
- One Moon, Many Phases
- Phases of the Moon
- Recreating the Phases of the Moon
- Social Studies
- Friends from Around the World
- Finding Commonalities/Uniqueness
- Our Holidays and Celebrations
- Ramadan is a Time for Sharing
- Peace Inside and Outside Me
Download the guide by clicking on this link or choosing “Right Click + Save As”:
New add on! The Moon’s Ramadan activity pack is perfect for your next classroom, library, or at home Ramadan celebration!
You can download it for free here.
Book Secrets Now Available!
Do your students love book secrets? I share 4 secrets in this video.
Peace & Salam,